Here are 10 reasons why you should consider buying the Mitsubishi Electric as a replacement or alternative to fossil fuel boilers.
1) Save Money on your Fuel BillsWhen compared with mains gas the Mitsubishi Electric will save you up to 40% on your gas bills (when heating your home with the same amount of thermal energy)
2) Reduce your carbon emissions from your home’s heating by up to 50%We’re all conscious of having to reduce our CO2 emissions and by installing a Mitsubishi Electric air source heat pump you will reduce your home’s heating emissions by up to 50%.
3) Leader in its FieldThe Mitsubishi Electric inverter driven technology matches the heat demands required of it efficiently and economically.
4) Low Noise LevelsStand next to Ecodan and be amazed at the very low levels of noise it creates, in this sense it really is a world leader.
5) Easy InstallationThe installation is just as easy as a standard oil or gas boiler and you do not need expensive gas safe registered or refrigeration engineers.
6) Low capital cost of InstallationPayback of the small extra capital cost of the heat pump over fossil fuel boiler is relatively short giving significant savings on running costs.
7) Three different models to choose fromThere are three different sizes of Ecodans meaning a solution is available from small flats to large 4-5 bed houses and beyond.
8) Low Maintenance and 3 year warrantyLow annual maintenance is another star feature of Mitsubishi Electric air source heat pump, being little more than a visual check of the external unit. Mitsubishi Electric also offer a 3 year warranty to give you peace of mind.
9) Renewable Heat incentive and MCSIce Energy and each heat pump model is accredited under the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) which will allow you to claim the Government’s proposed Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI).
10) Award Winning DesignThe Mitsubushi Electric recently won the Environment Energy Product/Service category of The Environment and Energy Awards. The judges praised the product saying it was “A neat unit that could prove acceptable to the environmentally-savvy domestic user who want to do their bit to cut carbon emissions.”
lifted from our Supplier Ice Energy site: http://www.iceenergyecodan.co.uk/why-you-should-buy-an-ecodan/